Which is the Tower of Babel that you curse? The Leaning Tower of Pisa or the "babbeling" that is actually the Italian language? The pics are beautiful...I will long to see them with my own eyes! I Love YOU! Mom
What a great summer you are having. The pictures are also great. Oh to be young again! A little too late for that thought! We look foward to reading all the exciting things you are doing. Just keep the blog going as time allows. So many wonderful things to do and beautiful things to see. Our prayers and love always Oma and Opa.
20 years old,
Sophomore at Baylor University...
Sic em'...
Nursing Major,
Alpha Chi Omega,
Alpha Kappa Psi,
Gamma Beta Phi,
2 sisters,
1 brother,
love horses/the farm,
From Tennessee but live in TEXAS!!
5 comments:
Which is the Tower of Babel that you curse? The Leaning Tower of Pisa or the "babbeling" that is actually the Italian language?
The pics are beautiful...I will long to see them with my own eyes!
I Love YOU! Mom
she WILL long to see them with her own eyes, but she doesn't yet.. ;)
I like bike helmets in class ;)
Meagan says "BOFUS." And she says she loves you and she needs you back here to partake in some more lip gloss at the movies.
What a great summer you are having.
The pictures are also great. Oh to be young again! A little too late for that thought! We look foward to reading all the exciting things you are doing. Just keep the blog going as time allows. So many wonderful things to do and
beautiful things to see. Our prayers and love always Oma and Opa.
Post a Comment