Monday, May 12, 2008

5/12/08

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog. This is the first time I have had one of these so it might take me a little while to get the hang of it, so bare with me :) also, I'm horrible at grammar and spelling so i apologize in advance!

I leave tomorrow at 11:00am from Dallas. I fly to Atlanta and then straight to Rome-I will get to rome around 9:30am on Wed. Please pray for me extra as I am traveling! 

I posted a poem called "Till' I See You"- I wrote this last night for my mom and dad for when I leave. Thats about all I have for right now. Let me know who all came by the blog and if im doing all of this right?! 

Love You ALL!

Analise

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

 Till’ I See You

 Tell me good morning with the rising moon,

and I will say goodnight with the sun

 Count each sparkle in the sky,

know that I love you twice for every one

 When the wind blows strong against your face

 whisper me a message to catch

 May it sweep across the sea and float into my dreams

only for my heart to fetch

 When the clouds over flow and the rain sprinkles down

 When the sun beats hotter than ever

 When the wind whistles sharp and carries the tune around

 When the breeze is calm in perfect weather

 Think of me thinking of you 

and miss me as I miss you double

 Search for your soul, find yourself,

and splash in every puddle

 When a melody plays, sing me a song,

as the birds deliver it with the morning bright

 And as the notes fill my head I will hum in reply

and sing you to sleep with the twilight 

 

3 comments:

Mom said...

Breathe deeply, Soak in the beauty, Commune with the people, Fall in love with them...this is what it means to speak the language of another!
I Love You, MOM

Angela said...

I'm so glad you're going to blog while you're in Rome. It's a great way to document your daily happenings so that you can remember everything after you return.

I'm proud of you for having the courage to spend the summer away, and I hope you are blessed beyond anything you can imagine. Love you, Ana. :)

lisa said...

How exciting Analise! I agree with your mom, soak it all in and remember that experience will only teach the teachable. Be teachable in every aspect! I can't wait to hear about and follow all of your adventures and knowing you like I do, there will be some pretty exciting ones! Be safe...
Love you,
lisa m