Friday, May 16, 2008

5/16/2008

So its day 3 and everything still couldnt be better. Today we came down to school and signed up for trips that I will be going on this semester. I signed up to go to the island of Capri, Tuscany, and white water rafting in Rome. I am excited to see how they will go. I ate lunch and hung out around Trestevere Piazza with the big fountain and listened to the street musicians. It was really relaxing. Tonight we are going to cook for the first time in the apt and then go to Campo De Feuro later on. I hope the food is edible and that the night is fun! Classes start on Monday and I cant wait to learn more of the language. its crazy how much i have learned already and havent even been to class yet. I have taken a lot of cool pictures that I will have posted by tomorrow. Ciao for now!

Analeeezia (<--this is how everyone here says my name)

3 comments:

montgomerys said...

anaweese
i personally like the way we montgomerys say your name. your adventures sound great. i showed the boys where you were on the map and mims and cole just do not get it. mims does not understand why you would not want to be here and play with him. i told him he would understand one day. life here is just fine. penn and cole are out of school as of today (fri may 16). mims is out next week. summer 2008!!!!!!! mims' baseball team is in the finals tomorrow. his team name is the BEES!!!! penn sits in the stands and just yells "go, go, BEES!!!" it is hilarious. anyway, enough about us. we miss you and love you and cannot wait to hear more.

margaret ann

Mom said...

Analise, you have a hearty spirit, a gentle touch and the unique gift of openness to be able to experience Italian culture and its people in a Christ-like way. I am very, very proud of you! Mom

Rach said...

Hey!!!
I'm so jealous and can't wait to come see you! It all sounds so magical, and it seems like you are adjusting quickly. I miss you, and I was so excited that you called! I hope my visit didn't keep you from any trips :(

Right now I am babysitting for you fav boys...the Montgomerys! Penn was talking up a storm today. Cole is all about playing chase, and Mims stayed at a friend's tonight.

Well I hope you recognize me when I see you...i cut my hair off. I donated my hair to locks of love. My mom freaked, my dad was speechless and Matt...well Matt prefers long hair. Amanda loves it and I'm enjoying the change.

Counting the days till I see you! (31)
*LOVE*