I just got out of my first class and it was terrifying. The teacher didnt say one word of english and I thought I was going to die. I was just sitting there with my mouth open and waited until she said Ciao! Im going to buy my textbook right now and read read read...wish me luck!
Monday, May 19, 2008
5/19/08
So last night right after I posted that blog I was sitting on the street outside John Cabot and two old men walked up to me and Sallie and told us they were trustees of JCU and were from NYC. They reminded me of cute little grandparents. They talked to us for a little bit and were sooo nice. They talked to us for a little while and told us stories about the school. When they were about to leave one of the men mentioned to us that the other was the Ambassador!!!! they walked away and I looked at Sallie and was like..."did he say AMBASSADOR?" and she said ..."yeahhhh" I thought it was so cool that we just met the ambassador walking along the road and I had no idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Analise, DO NOT fall for the old Ambassador line, even I used to used that pickup line in High School.
Andy
Your time there sounds absolutely exactly like they protray it to be in the movies! Meredith's coach had them write down 3 goals. One being soccer, one being what they wanted to accomplish, and one being a "bucket list" wish. Her "bucket list" wish is to be on the back of a moped riding thro Rome with a beautiful Italian guy. Hmmm...what do you think? Should I allow her to go to Rome?
Keep writing! I love hearing what and how you are doing!
Love you! lisa m
Sounds like you are going to have a very boring summer, but somebody has to do it! Reading your Blog was so exciting. Opa and I will look foward to reading about all the interesting things you do each day. What an exciting summer you are going to have. We will continue to keep y9u in our prayers and we love you very much.
Oma May 20, 2008 4:30 p.m.
Post a Comment